[OM] Re: Pentax query, was: Re: E-3 Bodies in Stock

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentax query, was: Re: E-3 Bodies in Stock
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:34:28 -0500
This, I don't know, but Pentax has indicated to those under NDA's that
they are aware of the interest. Right now that they have finally got
their new Vietnam lens plant complex running efficiently, they are
spending a lot of effort in building lenses, catching up to demand, and
adding lens designs to their road map with Hoya money and lens blanks.

You know, all those beanheads spouting the mantra "buy the system"
whenever anyone mentions another brand than Nikon/Canon as if they're
buying all these multi-thousand dollar lenses and 30 varieties of
focusing screens rather than just 10.

Larry