[OM] Re: Lighting an airship? was Re: Re: Flash for E500

Subject: [OM] Re: Lighting an airship? was Re: Re: Flash for E500
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:39:51 -0800 (PST)
>>how do you know that<<
Chuck,
      From calculation, knowing the voltage and capacitance.

There are some very old threads where I listed a comparison of relative
efficiency in a range of
common Sunpak ,oly,metz etc flashes with compared normalised GN's, normalised
for nominal areal
coverage and energy. To do it properly you would need to integarate light
output with an
integrating sphere to get BCPS etc rather than rely on assumed similar light
pattern uniformity
from different flash vendors.

T20's are a lot less efficient than T32's.

Tim Hughes