[OM] Re: Tokina isn't dead

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina isn't dead
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:23:51 -0800
They used to have some very nice lenses from time to time. A friend
used to get great results from his Angenieux licensed ATX Pro zoom.
The wide zoom looks very interesting. Fast, constant aperture, not
very big and zoom restricted to FLs not covered by the usual "normal"
zoom. Looks smaller than the Nikon 12-24/f4.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA