[OM] Re: Tokina isn't dead

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina isn't dead
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 16:26:19 -0800
Good to see that Tokina is still doing new lenses! They have been
actually doing a fair amount lately - finally delivering the long
awaited AT-X 165 Pro DX lens for example.

I have been using the Nik*n version of 12-14 Pro DX since I first
started with the D80 about a year ago. Late last summer I added  the
50-135. My newest addition was the 16-50 which has been getting a lot of
use lately!

Jim Couch