[OM] Re: VueScan Query

Subject: [OM] Re: VueScan Query
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:47:43 +0000
Joel got me thinking, Jon.

There is a section on batch scanning in the User's Manual for
Vuescan.  It entails scanning a bit of film that is all white or all
black (can't remember which) and using that scan to set the white
point for the remainder of the film -- provided that it is similarly
exposed.  I've used it and it works fine; but then Vuescan has never
given me a problem anyway.

Chris