[OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:03:34 -0500
I've never done a study of the respective systems but I did just do a
quick search on B&H for Canon brand autofocus lenses and came up with 53
unique items with USA warranties.  Doing the same for Nikon I get only
43.  So maybe Canon does have a few more goodies here and there but with
43 lenses to choose from (not counting Tokina, Tamron, Sigma and others)
I think you could find what you want.

The important thing is not which one has the larger system since you'll
never buy it all.  The question is, does it meet your needs?  Maybe even
Olympus, Sony(Minolta) or Pentax is a better fit price wise and
ergonomically.

Chuck Norcutt
OM, Canon and Minolta