[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:03:52 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2007 3:28:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If  you've been thinking about a 410 or 510, this might be a good time
to get the card out of the wallet. They're talking over on DeePee
abot _huge_ price drops at Adorama.

Well, I've had students asking for a recommendation for a digital camera  for
a year and a half or so and I've been a bit reluctant to say buy this one or
the other.  At $675 for more camera than most will ever need, I think this
is a superb buy.  I've just sent out an email encouraging folks to look at
this kit.  I can think of no compelling reason not to suggest they look at
this
one.  Bill Barber