[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:25:54 -0800
A number of people on the Nik*n lists are reporting that they have
received confirmation of shipment of the D300 in the last few days -
looks like a number of folks will be playing with new cameras this
holiday season! An unofficial release date of Nov 23 has been floating
around for the D3 but it appears that the D3 is currently way oversold -
with a large number of pre-orders, most dealers have apparently been
telling folks not already on the list that they are looking at sometime
in the spring.

Jim Couch