[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:38:46 -0800 (PST)
Thankfully the D200 has dropped to within reach.
Although I am surprised at how much used ones are
selling for on the bay and FM. People are paying $1200
- $1300 still while refurb units under Nikon warranty
can be found for $1100.00.

--- Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A number of people on the Nik*n lists are reporting
> that they have
> received confirmation of shipment of the D300 in the
> last few days -
> looks like a number of folks will be playing with
> new cameras this
> holiday season! An unofficial release date of Nov 23
> has been floating
> around for the D3 but it appears that the D3 is
> currently way oversold -
> with a large number of pre-orders, most dealers have
> apparently been
> telling folks not already on the list that they are
> looking at sometime
> in the spring.
>
> Jim Couch
>
> Bob Whitmire wrote:
> > I'm going to be interested to see how much the
> price drops (and how
> > long it takes) on the new Nikon D300 and D3 when
> (and if) they ever
> > make it to the shelves.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/