[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:00:29 -0800
Actually, most of us have to buy lenses - which is why the deals may
actually be attractive. One reason I was open to other system was that I
owned no autofocus lenses, hence no real reason to stick with any
platform. The few manual focus lenses I would have actually used on a
digital body were my wide angles, which are of limited to no use on most
digital bodies short of a full frame. I suspect many of us OM users
are/were in the same boat, so for all intents and purposes, yes we are
making our first foray into (autofocus) SLRs.

Jim Couch