[OM] Re: camera advice

Subject: [OM] Re: camera advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:13:42 -0500
My advice is no different from Moose's.  But I would ask what do you
consider "commercial work" and what do you think you need equipment-wise
that you don't have and why?  But however you define "commercial work" I
think it's fairly safe to say that you don't need high frame rates or
super fast autofocus (as in sports) and you don't need low noise, high
ISO performance.  Maybe what you need is a 4x5 view camera.  Just
kidding but that's certainly possible.

Chuck Norcutt