[OM] Re: Wandering around with the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: Wandering around with the E-3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:30:51 -0500
Yes, I agree.  I'd much rather be able to see a magnified view of the
ends of the histogram and even an extension of the range of the
histogram to incorporate the full 12 or 14 bit precision of the raw
image.  My RGB histogram is the best light meter I've ever owned.  I
just wish I could magnify it to take up the whole screen.

Chuck Norcutt