[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:15:24 -0500
I would be really surprised if this were true. My own opinion is that
Nikon has nourished a hoped for frenzy around the new full-frame
flagship, causing many, many more people to want one than might
otherwise be the case. And now all those folks are wringing their
hands wondering if they'll get their new D3 before the D4 is
announced. Brilliant! Smashing! Marketing genius!

Oh, there I go being cynical again. Slap my face!