[OM] Leica 14-50 four-thirds on FM

Subject: [OM] Leica 14-50 four-thirds on FM
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:50:45 -0800 (PST)
Not mine - no affiliation - Just an FYI:

This lens is for the 4/3 system. Mint condition with
hood, and caps. Under warranty until May 10th 2008.
This lens was included with my purchase of the
Panasonic Lumix DMCL camera kit. Have since sold the
body and bought the Olympus E510. Have the new Zuiko
12-60 arriving on Fri so this lens is expendable.
Current price at BH is 899.00. You can have it for 650
including shipping to the lower 48 states. I've sold
many items here before and have a 100% e-bay rating
under vciinc. Will go to e-bay on Friday

Price reduction to $650

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs