[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:11:00 +1100
My experience of the sensor in the Sony a700 is that it is very good
at high ISO. Very. They have an A/D converter on the end of each row
of pixels on the chip - 4000 of the little blighters so that signal
is already whatever. I don't really understand all this technobabble
but I thought it better than the 40D at 800 ISO. Consequently, I see
no reason why they can't manage it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx