[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:06:41 -0500
At a book signing, the woman sitting next to me asked if I would take
her picture with the celebrity and send it to her by email.  Sure, no
problem.  Turns out she had been a model some years earlier.  I sent her
picture to her and I though that would be it.  A few days later I got an
email from her with the picture attached.  She had gone over her face
really heavily with the blur tool to get rid of her wrinkles (which
weren't even THAT bad, but to her they were). The picture looked really
odd, like an example of "what not to do with PS".  She also added that I
had to delete the original pic and use this one in it's place.  I yessed
her to death, but is anyone going to delete a picture because someone
else tells them to?

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net