[OM] Re: OM Lenses to Pentax K mount?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Lenses to Pentax K mount?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:49:45 -0500
Not having a K-mount flange here it's a bit difficult for me to follow
your description about why the OM lens mount is colliding or bottoming
out somewhere.  Perhaps a short OM extension tube can be filed, sawed or
otherwise hacked on the PK side such that it will fit the body.

Another solution is to use the OM lenses in reverse with a PK mount
reversing adapter.  That way you only have to match filter threads and
not camera mounts.  Several of these for sale on the bay.  You could use
an OM to 4/3 or OM to EOS adapter on the mount of the reversed lens to
hold the aperture lever down.

Chuck Norcutt