[OM] Re: Rebel Xti vs E500 VF

Subject: [OM] Re: Rebel Xti vs E500 VF
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 18:33:53 +1000
Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Why is there this silly convention of not writing the full names of
> other brands? Do people believe that their Olympus gear will be
> cursed by the gods of electronics if they call the competitors'
> products by their proper names, i.e. Nikon, Canon, Pentax etc.?

Well that's why *I* do it. Why else do you think at least a couple of us
give our equipment (heh heh..."equipment") personal names. I think I
shall call the Canyon ErOS Fortydee "Virginia" when she comes.

Cheers,
Marc (~phew~ I've just come over all "Benny Hill" of a sudden) Lawrence
Noosa Heads, Oz