[OM] Re: more on the E-3... was:Re: Wandering around with the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: more on the E-3... was:Re: Wandering around with the E-3
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:25:14 +1100
I'm with Bill - it's her house, I just paid for it.
This necessitated some complex strategies when I 'retired'.
Didn't want her calling the police every day to report that there was
'some bum hanging around.
That's why I rented cheap premises to use as a studio.
Now I've got a 'shed.'
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx