[OM] Re: hi again & question about sales here

Subject: [OM] Re: hi again & question about sales here
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:38:04 -0800
Welcome back Peter.

For Sale posts are quite welcome. Decided which way you are going with
digital?

Things have scattered every which way here. Many have stayed with
Olympus, generally happily. Others, like me, have gone to Canyon back
when the E-1 disappointed me in a couple of important respects. With C,
as with Oly, I can use an adapter to mix my older OM mount lenses with
AF lenses. The E-3 looks like they got much more right this time around.

There are also a couple who have gone with Pent*x and a handful of Nik*n
converts. Many are still mixing film on OM with digital.

Moose