[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 02:39:04 -0800
Ali Shah wrote:
> Bob,
>
> I use Noise Ninja to rid people of blemishes. I dont
> have enough experience with Photoshop and really only
> use PS Elements. However, Noise Ninja seems to work
> very well in clearing up skin:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2es42j

Lots of good shots and portraits there. I'm not a fan of what appears to
be the effect of NN on skin, though. Way too close to plastic/poreless.
This is where the layer abilities of PS shine. You can make a softening
brush and use it delicately.

Of course, I don't know what the originals look like. Maybe there's so
much powder that the pores don't show anyway.

Moose