[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:28:10 -0500
I wasn't shooting for hire, just documenting the occasion. There were no
documents to sign, just a "gentlemans" agreement. I never heard from her
again after that.  Her untouched picture still resides on several hard
drives.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net