[OM] Re: hi again & question about sales here

Subject: [OM] Re: hi again & question about sales here
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 08:29:26 +1100
No - I was advising him to be careful about what he sold, as he might
enjoy hanging on to some of them for the future.
There are lenses and systems around now that are as good as anything
that has gone before but they aren't cheap.
This week I'm using the Panasonic L10 with the Leica Vario-Elmar
14-50mm.
Think E-410 with a slow, stabilised lens.
It's sharper than any DZ zoom  I've used.
As with the L1, it's worth more than the camera.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx