[OM] Retouching refined [was Anyone use retouchers?]

Subject: [OM] Retouching refined [was Anyone use retouchers?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 00:31:55 -0800
Moose wrote:
> <big snip>
>
> In this particular case, if anything, I think I didn't go far enough
> with the individual retouching, at least for my imagined client. I
> would work on the bottom of the lower lip and clean up the skin next
> to and below her left eye and in the shadow at the bottom of the left
> cheek.
I couldn't stay away. The perfectionist in me is still not completely
satisfied, but now much happier. I cleaned up lip, cheek and a bit of
forehead. She looks really good now! IMO, of course....

I've added a newer version II and full face crops of before and after.
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Candace/Port1/P1449.htm

Moose