[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:14:51 +1100
PSE 4 for Mac has layers - in fact it has most things but in
unfamiliar places.
What it does have I've found is the ability to open just about any
RAW file although it couldn't get into the ones from the Lumix L10.
Given the number of new cameras I handle, that's been useful at times.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx