[OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 22:40:43 EST

In a message dated 11/25/2007 8:00:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
GMcGrath@xxxxxxx writes:

But I've  got the 50/3.5 and /2.0 and 90/2.0 MF Zuiko
macros, in addition to  all three version of the Tamron 90mm SP macros, and
wonder if I  won't be using MF more in macro

Dang, and I thought I had it bad.  Well, if I got to count all the  lenses
that had passed through my hands, it would probably be a close  race.

I have these same three Zuikos and the 50mm DZ. I think you might enjoy
having the 50mm DZ and would still use the others.  Even with less than
perfect
eye sight, I find myself using MF much of the time.  Just last week  I had a
project I was working on where I wanted to do some macro and used the  90mm f2
Zuiko.  Beautiful lens and it produced great results with my e-1  and an Alien
Bees strobe.  Probably could have done the project with any of  these lenses
and had I used the DZ, it most likely would have been MF.

<[B^)  Bill Barber

products.