[OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:15:45 -0000
Greg,

I own and use the DZ 50mm and can heartily recommend it. In addition I also
use some of the OM macro's on my E-1 with the most used lens being the
135/4.5. I have but haven't had call to do much more than confirm it works a
38/3.5, now that lens gets up close and personal!

As to the 18-180mm I used to own one but in my pruning earlier this year it
found a new home. It is a great idea but I just didn't use it enough to
justify keeping it. Perhaps I should go on vacations more? (with less
cameras that is!)

My advice would be to start with the 50 and in time add the 18-180 if your
funds allow.

Dan S.