[OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:28:57 +0100
I use the 18-180 on my E-1 and E-330 as my walk-around lens; I am very
satisfied with it. It seems to have good balance, so that I am able to
hand-hold at 180mm (360mm 35 equiv). It goes down rather quickly to f4.5-
f5.0 and it lacks 28mm equiv, but other than that, I have no problems. The
build quality seems to pretty high.

Roger Key