[OM] Free 35mm and 120mm film london uk

Subject: [OM] Free 35mm and 120mm film london uk
From: James King <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:41:03 +0000
I have finally bit the bullet and gone canon 5d so I can keep my Tamron
and Olympus lenses...
however this leaves me with quite a lot of film I am probably not going
to use.

I have quite a few 35mm and 120mm films, (mostly 120mm) there is a real
mixture ilford (120 and some 35mm) B&W, fuji and Kodak slide and colour,
and black and white several packs of 120mm velvia 50 (out of date by
some months but stored frozen) velvia 100f etc. includes some fuji T64
120 and 35mm

They are free to anyone who can collect from london, - Holloway Road -
roughtly 1 cubic foot of material. Most in original packing. Or paypal
for the cost of postage.
James

Most are in date ALL have been stored deep frozen until 2 days ago and
are now in a fridge.

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo