[OM] Re: OM film images... [Was: Free 35mm and 120mm film]

Subject: [OM] Re: OM film images... [Was: Free 35mm and 120mm film]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:00:58 +0000
Excellent work, Christos.  It was a very interesting story, whatever
the story was, and I thoroughly enjoyed the narrative.  But i also
like some of the other sections.  Some of the images in the
"Anthropomorphic" were very strong.  "Trilogy" is good (I should
really like to produce images in juxtaposition like that, a triptych).

And there's one shot in "Self Story" that I would like to see larger:
the second from the top in the left-hand column has the sun about to
set behind an island and a cloud ...

Chris