[OM] Re: Interesting story - the modern darkroom

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting story - the modern darkroom
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:38:30 +0000
I'm sure it is an interesting story, Ali, but I find it sooo difficult
to read something written in that ghastly style!  It's the way it's
split into simple concepts as if to keep things easy for the reader.
And the truly cr*ppy use of tenses!

I know, I should be able to get the meaning and not worry about the
style or the English, but it is so awful!

And the BBC website is starting to use a similar style!

And the UK's IRS equivalent managed to lose 25m addresses!

The whole world is going mad, or bad ...

Chris