[OM] Re: Interesting story - the modern darkroom

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting story - the modern darkroom
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:51:09 +1100
To be fair, the worst was a quote from an illiterate - though they
should have changed just one word.

Though it's nice to see Epson moving into 'style printers' rather
than image printers.

Clearly the voice of a citizen around there is simple, staccato and
almost unintelligible,

to make sure that

you understand

each dreary point

before

moving on to the next

and each idea is

no bigger than a blood cell.

The Inland Revenue lost your address?
That's great news. You should be able to delay them until after you die.
(That's die, not pass over, away or out).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx