[OM] Re: Interesting story - the modern darkroom

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting story - the modern darkroom
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:17:07 -0800
Thank you, Chris, for verbalizing something I have been feeling for
some time. Lately, if I pick up a general or interest or "youth
oriented" magazine I find that many times I cannot read it. There are
sentences and words I recognize, but I am not certain whether anything
was said in what I read. Certainly not in the few sentences I get
through before looking further on for some content. I am reduced to
looking at the images that somehow seem tied to the advertising. If
was unable to read a newspaper, novel, or non fiction book I might
think it was the onset of Alzheimers. I don't really understand what
is going on unless it is just payment by the word editors being
replaced by spell check or that text is just a decorative device to
frame the pictures.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA