[OM] Re: FS: Minox 35GL WAS Re: OM (and other) equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Minox 35GL WAS Re: OM (and other) equipment for sale
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:01:21 -0800
Speaking of tiny cameras, I have one of these little gems that I will
let go, if anyone's interested in trying it out. I had it CLA'd about
a year ago at DAG. EX+ (some wear on the film advance from use,
otherwise perfect) plus flash, leather case, plastic presentation
case, Skylight filter.

I used it cross-country skiing. Superb lens, and VERY cute.

$195 or best offer.

I had a bit of a fetish for compact fully-featured film cameras for a
while, and owned a number of them.

Rob in Seattle