[OM] Re: Flash for E-410 with 11-22

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash for E-410 with 11-22
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:29:42 -0500
The 383 may be new at that price and is still in production.  But the
555 illustrated (with a strange number in the headline) has been out of
production for quite some time.  It's just a slightly more powerful 522
although the 544 was also produced in between.  The 555 in the ad is not
complete as illustrated.  It's a handle mount flash and the bottom
horizontal piece of the bracket is missing.  Also, no TTL without the
other bits (custom cord and camera specific sensor head)

Dr. Flash