[OM] OM-4 + 135mm f2.8 and more for sale

Subject: [OM] OM-4 + 135mm f2.8 and more for sale
From: "Maclaine Diemer" <mpdiemer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:53:24 -0500
I've been a subscriber to this list for quite a while now, and only read
others posts.  Now, sadly, my first post is for the sale of some of my
beloved OM equipment.  While the OM system was my gateway into serious
photography, my collection of cameras has grown a bit, and I need to scale
down.  Don't fear, however, as I still have my dad's old OM-10 and a Zuiko
50mm f1.4 that I'm going to keep around for when I get bit by the OM bug.

What I have for sale is this:

OM-4 (Black) in very good condition.
Bought used from B&H a little less than two years ago.  Used but certainly
not abused.  Includes manual.
$200

Zuiko 135mm f2.8 in very good condition.
One of my favorite lenses.  Built in hood, no scratches/fungus.  A bit of
dust in the lens, but absolutely does not affect image quality.  Also bought
used from B&H.  Caps included.
$100

Zuiko 2X-A Teleconverter
Like new condition.  Included convenient carrying pouch.
$35

Sigma UC 28-70mm Zoom f2.8 w/ OM mount
Bought this used on a whim, used it once, and kept it in a drawer ever
since.  Probably a decent lens.
$40

While my preference would be to sell as many of these together as possible,
I'm willing to sell them individually.  I'm hoping they will go to someone
who will use them with as much joy as I did.

-Maclaine