[OM] Failing computers and E-3

Subject: [OM] Failing computers and E-3
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 06:53:22 +0000
I've set Vacation, chaps, as my computers are looking poorly.

The iMac has an incipient HDD failure (S.M.A.R.T. indication) and the
MacBook is running slow (so possibly also a HDD fail; it's a Toshiba
in case someone wonders about the Seagate failures that have been
prevalent with MBs).

So, be kind to each other; offer constructive criticism of others'
photo; and I'll be back with an E-3 and a worry about how to finance it.

I'll be putting a mint RF645 with 65 and matched 135 lenses on eBay
soon.  I'll be looking for around GBP750.  There'll also be the 45mm
lens for sale at around GBP100 ...

Chris