[OM] Re: anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head

Subject: [OM] Re: anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 01:52:59 -0800
Piers Hemy wrote:
> ......  Walt used to recommend the Cullman QR system (I
> reckon he still  does recommend it!), and it would be very simple to fit the
> Cullman "head" to a 410PL plate, with Cullman plates on all your bodies.

Yup, here's what that looks like, with and without OM-4, Winder 2 and
35-105/3.5-4.5.

The Tamron cap on the Zuiko is 'cause it works more better with the hood on.

Another small QR that I saw recently is a Velbon.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=WishList.jsp&A=details&Q=&sku=322209&is=REG>

Moose