[OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:21:59 -0800
Thanks for posting the link. The Leica user group reviews were pretty
negative. These tests seem to be more consistant with most of what
I've seen published and my own experience (Zuiko 14-54 in particular).

They don't say how much influence the camera body has or which body
they used. A "blur unit" would surely depend heavily on the camera
body.

It's too bad DxO doesn't support Olympus cameras and lenses. It is
encouraging how quickly both Really Right Stuff and Kirk are providing
L-plates for the E-3.

-jeff