[OM] Re: anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head

Subject: [OM] Re: anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head
From: "Warren Kato" <wkkato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:13:54 -0800
I don't disagree with you in principle but early on before I got these Bogen
plates, the AS plates didn't have much of a safety on them (I think that the
Acratech ones now do). After I hike 6 hours in the cold, with frozen hands,
and brain and vision blurry, I reallly like the "sh-clinck" sound of the
3271 clicking into place. I'm really a klutz when tired and the safety
features of the Bogen have probably saved me a few cameras and lens.

Warren