[OM] Re: First message

Subject: [OM] Re: First message
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:24:26 -0500
You can probably buy another one for less than it costs to fix it, but then
again, another one might be bad too. Your addiction is called zuikoholism,
and its bad. Worse than crack or heroin.

I have 14 OM lenses, an OM-1n, two OM-4T bodies, and god knows how many
accessories. I'm a relatively mild case, due to poverty. Talk to guys like
Bill Barber who are more hard-core addicts than I. LOL I'm getting worse
though, I may soon have to turn to crime to support my habit :)~

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design