[OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:58:10 -0000
Please do let us know how it works out Garth. I am disappointed that RRS are
not making a dedicated single orientation plate for the E-3. I am
contemplating preordering the Kirk E-3 plate instead. I emailed RRS about
the single plate and told them I though the L plate was pretty ugly and the
rep who responded said it was their ugliest but he thought it was the most
practical they have made.

Dan S.