[OM] Re: The 250 film back that Olympus should have made

Subject: [OM] Re: The 250 film back that Olympus should have made
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:44:06 +0100
> RDB 3 and 4 have an inbuilt clock, which can keep track of Year Month Day
> Minute Second (after you have set the clock initially).  The clock can
> display up to 2009 - I assume 31/12/2009.  As Winsor has suggested, you
> could set the clock back, but you would need to keep in sync with leap years
> or remember to adjust the date every fourth March!

Hello list,

A recordata back 3 just came in the mail today, so I just HAD to find
it out emperically:
The RDB3 and 4 use two digits to indicate the year. Loading a set of
batteries gives you 70 1 1 (Jan 1st 1970),  the earliest date it can
display.
A while ago I set the calendar to 11:54 PM  09 12 31 (Dec 31st 2009),
and now we are back at new year's day 1970... Heeha, I haven't been
born yet!

Cheers,
Bart