[OM] first request for feedback

Subject: [OM] first request for feedback
From: "Matthew Granger" <matthewcharlesgranger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:48:52 +1100
Hi All

I have a page of photo's up for friends to see and thought I really ought to
get some honest feedback. I know there are some really boring shots among
them, I will try to put a stronger collection together to post later, rather
than all the ones I got in the one day. Any advice appreciated. (oh, I need
to choose a couple to include in a student exhibition, so advice on that
appreciated too).

http://mattstravelblog.blogspot.com/2007/11/recent-environmental-portraits.html

--
Matt