[OM] Looking for a solution of a luxury(?) problem

Subject: [OM] Looking for a solution of a luxury(?) problem
From: "Dharma Singh" <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:41:21 +0100
Dear listmembers,

Started collecting Olympus cameras right after the 1972 Photokina at
Cologne I gathered 35 50mm 1:1.8 lenses in four varieties.
I never use them, as when taking photographs with a standard lens I
take the 1.4 or on occasions the 55mm 1:1.2

Anybody up for a creative solution?

Another (storage) problem is my collection of 14 OM10s which I bought
because they came with one or more lenses I wanted.

Sorry for not participating in this group more than a few times, but
I'm an old fashioned guy and not 'in' for digital photography for some
years to come.

Dharma Singh