[OM] Re: Looking for a solution of a luxury(?) problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a solution of a luxury(?) problem
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:05:35 EST

In a message dated 11/30/2007 5:41:36 A.M. Central Standard Time,
dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  gathered 35 50mm 1:1.8 lenses in four varieties.
I never use them, as when  taking photographs with a standard lens I
take the 1.4 or on occasions the  55mm 1:1.2

You might offer them to the list and put them back into  circulation.   I
might be interested in a few for use with  cameras I use for instruction.

OM 10s, might also be offered here on the list. Like you, I'd gathered  a few
too many and have sold them at very reasonable prices to this list over  the
years.

Bill Barber

products.