[OM] Re: - Adaptall-2 and OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: - Adaptall-2 and OM-4Ti
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:40:28 -0500
If the mount is at all loose on the mount due to impact, then it might
not be depressing the button far enough to allow spot to work.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net