[OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the emperor called hyperfocal distance that well dressed?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:03:03 -0800
His disk of confussion and his explanation of convolution with an
object in the scene to make it unrecognizable is something I don't
recall seeing elsewhere. The idea could be quit helpful dealing with
ugly bokeh ... but not enough to want to carry a calculator, instead
maybe try to make a "nomograph" type of aid.

The biggest problem is that the photographic solution is to move
closer to the subject and use a shorter focal length with the same
aperture diameter (400/4 to 200/2).  I don't think there will be many
opportunities to change the picture, just estimate how bad it will be.

-jeff