[OM] Re: - Adaptall-2 and OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: - Adaptall-2 and OM-4Ti
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:16:00 -0000
Hmm, that sounds very puzzling....

--
Piers

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Fabio Fiorellato
Sent: 30 November 2007 16:51
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

Piers,

it's not a matter of lens, as by switching (with the same adaptall-2 mount)
to a pristine 90mm f/2.5 macro, the behaviour is the same.

And the center-weighted metering works fine, because changing the lens
aperture causes the camera to vary the displayed shutter speed accordingly.

So, it should be another issue, but definitely related to the adaptall-2
mount.

I'll inspect the adapter again, more scrupolously.

If it still looks 'fine' and the issue is still there, I'll spend a couple
of days trying to find a new adapter.

When (and if) I'll find it, I'll give a try and check if everything returns
working OK.

If not, I'll drop you a message... :)

Regards

Fabio