[OM] Re: [OT] A little bit of fun.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A little bit of fun.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 14:42:44 +1100
The main annoyance with the Australian ensign, apart form the fact
that it indicates British ownership, is that most of you lot can't
tell the difference between ours and the New Zealand ensign.
Can't think of a better reason to change it.
Perhaps the recent change of government might put the Republic issue
back on the table.
(And yes, folks - that's an issue rather than a mere problem).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx